Here are some Donald Tumpisms to ponder as we enter the 2016 Presidential convention season:
- “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
- “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
- “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
- “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired."
- “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Top 10 Crazy Donald Trump Moments